The toughest year of 2020

Hi all! 

It has been soooo long since the last update. It was exactly the last place that I travelled for almost a month, came back on the 1st Jan 2020 which was the year that all of us looking forward especially to all Malaysian that lived with the Wawasan 2020 ideas.

Maybe it's quite late for me to talk about this but up to this date the world still not 'welcoming' us move freely, hence I am ready to write something.

Celebrating New Year 2020 on the plane

I'm coming back to KL with so much hope, to work hard and travel more as usual. Never come across in my mind that all countries will close their border and imposed travel ban. Can you imagine that?

But...when Allah says; Kun Fayakun (Be, and it is) the Covid-19 outbreak happen! From a city in China to all over the world! No one can stop it even you are US President. Then...the world change, people get infected, lost their job, stuck in other country, kids can't go to school and so on.


Ok enough with the intro, move on to what happen to me in 2020. 

In the first wave of Covid-19, I'm survived...I still have a job even though the company cash flow seems not so good.

In the second wave, I am not lucky enough. The company can't survive anymore, management decided to shut down the company and 80% of the staff will be retrench, including me. Yes, I got retrench last year in September 2020. I never talk about this publicly, even to my bestfriends because I know everyone is having a hard time. I keep it to myself, only family members knows about is since I decided go back to my hometown.

I was jobless for almost 5 months, luckily I received some compensation money from the company. At least I still can pay my bills & commitments without fail.

Alhamdulillah...last February I secured a job with a better pay from my previous company. I hope this will last long and I am strong enough to face the challenges.


I pray to all of you who are still struggling to find a job, never lose hope! InsyaAllah...you will secure when it is yours! We are in this hard time together.

I am praying hard we will back like our normal days where we can freely travel to meet our loved one, explore new places in the world and meet strangers without fear being infected.

InsyaAllah...one day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Transit in Muscat, Oman

ROADTRIP : Miri to Brunei

WINTER TRIP : Switzerland (Part 2) - Mount Titlis & Lucerne