HAPPY NEW YEAR 2020!

Wowww a new decade, 2020!!

Last year was really a struggle year for me...because I have to 'puasa' from travelling more than 6 months! That is soooo not me. As what people said, struggle is real...but totally worth for a winter trip that I've kept in my bucket list for a long time!

Jadi ayuh kita flashback 2019 travel stories!

Bromo (March 2019)

April 2019

May 2019

June 2019

July 2019

August 2019

September 2019

October 2019

November 2019

December 2019 :

Switzerland

Milan, Italy

Lake Como, Italy

Venice, Italy

Salzburg, Austria

Hallstatt, Austria

Vienna, Austria

Bratislava, Slovakia

Prague, Czech Republic

Nuremberg, Germany


I closed my 2019 with an Europe trip. What a pleasant year!




p/s : Nantikan blog entry untuk winter trip yang chaos daripada aku & kawan2 berperangai aneh.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Transit in Muscat, Oman

ROADTRIP : Miri to Brunei

WINTER TRIP : Switzerland (Part 2) - Mount Titlis & Lucerne